Hiatal hernia: what is best to avoid?
Hiatal hernia is present in 15% of the European population presenting annoying symptoms. It is an inflammation of the stomach and esophagus.
15% of the European population has troublesome symptoms due to a hiatal hernia . It is an inflammation of the stomach and esophagus that causes a part of the stomach to slide past the hiatus of the diaphragm. This causes the final section of the esophagus to swell and leads to worsening of symptoms related to the hiatus hernia.
To decrease the symptoms of a hiatal hernia, one must try to reduce excessive inflammation. Here, in the most serious forms, it must be limited and avoided:
- high-fat foods and fried foods
- citrus fruits
- foods rich in sugar
- carbonated drinks
- highly spiced foods
- garlic and onion
Also, some locations need to be avoided . It matters to be attentive to your lifestyle and bad habits that can make symptoms worse.
- avoid bending forward and compressing the abdomen immediately after eating
- do situps
- avoid wearing tight belts and clothing that is too tight which increases pressure on the abdomen
- raise the head of the mattress by 20-30 cm, to have it higher than the body avoiding a return of gastric juices
- eliminate too large meals, better small and frequent meals
- eat slowly and chew well
- avoid fruit and too many liquids after meals, so there is no excessive dilution of gastric juices
- consume unsaturated fats such as Evo oil or seed oil instead of unsaturated fats in butter
- limit smoking as much as possible
- do not go to sleep immediately, wait at least two hours to promote digestion
These linens make a excellent level surface
for kids to shade on or shading textbooks on.
Hey there! Thhis iis mmy first comment here soo I just
wantdd to give a quck shout ouut and trll you I really enjhoy reaing youur articles.
Cann yyou suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that goo ovfer thee
sake topics? Many thanks!
My brother suggested I might like this web
site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t
imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Hello! I could hafe sworn I’ve visited yoir bloog before bbut after browsing thurough a
feww oof thhe articles I relized it’s new to me. Anyhow,
I’m certaibly dellighted I found itt andd I’ll be book-marking it and checming back
Hawthorne is the epitome of high-class fine
eating and exclusivity.
It’s nearly impossible to find well-informed people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what
you’re talking about! Thanks
Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough
to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance.
I must say you’ve done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog
loads super fast for me on Opera. Superb Blog!
This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more?